Posted on Aug 03, 2021
Installation of new hardware and migration of ERP
- Needed installation of new hardware.
- The client wanted to migrate their ERP system from Infor Lawson LSF9 to LSF10.
- The client wanted upgradation of services with project planning and technical services.
- The client was running on a Solaris/Oracle platform and migrated to a RedHat Linux/Oracle platform as part of this upgrade.
- LSF with Lawson Enterprise Applications (i.e., Financial, HR/Payroll, and Supply Chain Suites).
- Landmark (LMK) Runtime 10 with Infor Process Automation (IPA).
- Ming.le foundations created with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) and Infor Smart Office (ISO) were implemented.
- Two versions of 10 System Builds.
- Ran application upgraded programs, migrated initial metadata, UAT technical support, production go-live support, and post-go-live support.