Posted on Aug 03, 2021
We helped one of our clients in the retail industry leverage the ability to interpret customer behavior from past purchases
- The client wanted to migrate from a legacy reporting system to a new-age system which helps in making predictive analysis using past data.
- They wanted to understand the combination of items that a customer is most likely to purchase based on past trends.
- Data models were developed in Tableau and SSRS and exposed to end-users for supporting on-demand custom reports.
- Data is rectified using Microsoft Data Quality Service and is factored in for future data loads.
- ABC (Audit Balance Control) layer processes ensure that source data is not corrupted during the extraction process and the integrity of data between source and target is maintained.
- Integration services resolved different load patterns like truncate loads, delta loads, slowly changing dimensions and aggregate loads.