Posted on Aug 03, 2021
Complete regression testing faster for all future releases, while using SAFe methodology
- The client has Salesforce (SFDC) and non-SFDC applications, but no automation. Both types of applications, in addition to their APIs, need automation.
- The application needs to be automated for different regions like the USA, Netherlands, Spain, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Browser compatibility testing has to be performed for different regions, based on the usage.
- The client follows the SAFe methodology and wants to complete regression testing faster for every release.
- Regression test cases that needed to be included in the automation.
- The application flow and data creation process of each region.
- Integration areas between SFDC and non-SFDC portals.
- Automation scripts were developed for SFDC objects, Pages and APIs using Provar, and for non-SFDC applications using Selenium
- New automation scripts are now identified for every sprint, and the automation suite is updated accordingly.